This is a really quick, simple and tasty dish you can cook up for lunch or dinner.
Prep Time: 0-15mins | Cooking Time: 10mins | Serves: 2
180g Wholeweat Penne Pasta
4 Asparagus Stalks chopped in half or thirds
A pinch of salt
1 tablespoon of green pesto
- Prepare your lemon and herb Quorn chicken if you haven’t already using the instructions here.
- Bring two pots of water to the boil.
- To one, add a pinch of salt along with the Penne and cook until ‘al dente’*.
- To the other, place a steamer pot over it and add the Asparagus to steam through for about 5 minutes. Once cooked turn of the heat. You can check if its cooked by prodding it with a fork or sharp knife.
- Once your pasta is cooked through, drain it using a colander and return it to the (now empty) pot it was cooked in.
- Mix in your pesto, spinach, then lemon and herb Quorn chicken pieces.
- Divide among your dishes, and dress with the Asparagus
- Sprinkle with black pepper and Feta Cheese
- Serve and Enjoy!
*This means it should be cooked so it’s soft but still slightly firm when bitten. Use the packet timings, and you can always taste a bit of pasta before the time is up to check for yourself.